Villa Dinastija offers you :
- A beautiful swimming pool with small and large pool
- A large barbecue with beautiful terraces for a meal with friends, family or lovers
- Spaces of relaxation in our garden in the middle of olive trees, bugainvilliers, under small typical arbors of Virginia creeper
- A large parking lot to park your car safely
- A ping-pong table and a petanque field for children and adults
Otherwise, why not decide to make a small tour on the island? We are part of the village of Kali, a typical fishermen's village, famous all over the Croatian coastline.
In the evening you will enjoy the neighboring villages of Preko and Kukljica for a family and musical atmosphere that will leave you with beautiful memories with a scent of the Mediterranean.
Ugljan Island is perfect for hiking or biking! Breathtaking landscapes on the heights of the island for the most courageous or simply along the coast for a nice walk.
For the most beautiful photos do not miss Mount Mihovil (highest point of the island) during the day or for the sunset! Beautiful...
On the island you will find everything you need: (We are located in the center of the island and you will find all the details below between 500 m and 2 kms)
- Post office
- Bakeries, butcheries, fish shops and small shops
- Gas station
The advantage of being on an island ...... while being near the mainland! That's Ugljan Island. The old town of Zadar and its cathedral of St. Donat, the oldest pre-Romanesque cathedral in Europe, is only 5 km away by ferry. Stroll through the streets of Zadar, taste the Dalmatian traditions (wine, fish and ice cream) and listen to the improvised Klape (traditional Dalmatian fields). The Dolce Vita in Croatia...
Ugljan is the most connected island to the mainland in Croatia with more than 18 ferries per day from 5:15 to 23:59. A good news to realize in the day the following excursions:
- Krka waterfalls ( 65 kms)
- Plitvice lakes ( 130 kms )
- The Kornati islands ( from Preko or Kukljica on the island ) ( 20 kms )
- The natural park of Paklenica (climbing possible) (50 kms)
- Beautiful cities like Split, Trogir or Primosten ( 150 kms - 130 kms - 70 kms)
Good to know: Our island Ugljan is connected by a bridge to the twin island of Pasman, which offers beautiful beaches and coves.
We wish you a nice vacation. Welcome to us, Welcome to you